The characteristics that must have the earrings to be perfect. Here’s how to choose the right earrings ♦ ︎
What are the most beautiful earrings in circulation? Obviously it is a question that can not be answered correctly. It depends on the tastes, style and, above all, the possibility of spending each one. You can, however, select the ideal models to inspire yourself. In short, perhaps the most luxurious earrings are unattainable for many, but they can become points of reference for those who have decided to buy, or give away, this gem. An example: the Pyramis earrings by Picchiotti, in white gold and diamonds for over 7 carats, are an exceptional jewel. But, of course, it is not easy to get such a result.
Any case, in order for a pair of earrings to be really successful, it must match these requirements:
- Balance: it is important that the earrings have the right proportion between the different parts that compose them, as in a pictorial composition.
- Lightness: it is useless to buy beautiful earrings, if after a couple of hours the ears are sore.
- Visibility: the earrings are worn to be admired. If you have long hair, which covers the ears, better to choose larger models, which can be observed through the hair.
- Brilliance: sparkling earrings are more noticeable than those made of opaque materials. One more reason to often polish earrings made exclusively of gold or silver.
- Anallergicity: pay attention to the metal used for the earrings. Anyone suffering from nickel allergy will do well to ascertain before the alloy used for the jewel. Hooks and clips, in fact, are never in pure gold (24 carats).